The HR Manager will be responsible for the successful administration of people programs by overseeing…
Vets Pets seeks a talented sourcing and development professional to take our veterinarian recruiting to the next level. Our strong values, leadership, and culture enable our success. The right team member will accelerate our growth by creating more conversations and growing our pipeline.
Position Overview. This will be a newly created position. Our Marketing Director, CEO, and two Medical Directors currently share the responsibilities of this role and will continue to work side-by-side with this new leader. Success will be measured by the ability to identify, engage and develop relationships with top talent.
Ideal Candidate. Our view of the ideal candidate is someone who:
- Loves finding hidden talent through creative and nontraditional tactics
- Desires to move the needle in a small and agile company
- Takes risk and thrives on working hard with a disruptive mindset
- Thrives on creating and nurturing long-term relationships
- Balances short-term needs with long-term dreams
Responsibilities. The position’s core responsibilities will be:
- Identify and source passive talent to build a pipeline of veterinarian candidates
- Collaborate with Executive team in creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Evaluate and further develop our relationship management system
- Push the envelope on creative ideas to showcase Vets Pets’ attributes
- Offer a fulfilling life-long career to our colleagues
Experience and Education
- 5+ Years recruiting, sourcing, business development or related experience
- Experience in creating sourcing strategies and measuring their effectiveness
- Track record of success in building and cultivating a network of top talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in advanced digital and traditional sourcing tactics
We are a growing, entrepreneurial, collaborative group of small-animal veterinary hospitals based in Wilson, NC with locations throughout the Triangle and Eastern North Carolina region. We were founded in 2007 with 2 locations and expanded to over 20 through acquisitions and start-ups. Our team has created a tremendous opportunity in a growing industry; we were voted one of the 50 fastest-growing private companies in the Triangle for the past two years by Triangle Business Journal. We strive to be an employer of choice in the veterinary industry and are seeking an HR Manager to continue our success and oversee the daily operations of our HR team.
Equal opportunity employer.