Healing Paws Veterinary Hospital is seeking a compassionate full time Veterinary Assistant or Technician to join our team.
From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, our patients receive high quality care at our hospital. We highly value our staff and strive to use technicians as much as possible with client and medical involvement.
Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Following opening/closing procedures for hospital
- Performing routine cleaning
- Care of hospitalized patients
- Daily call backs to clients
- Restrain patients
- Assist in taking of radiographs
- Give IV & IM injections
- Dispense controlled drugs
- Place IV catheters and maintain feeding tubes and urinary catheters
- Perform cytologies
- Assist with dental procedures
Candidates must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and able to maintain a positive and professional attitude in a sometimes stressful environment. Must have a strong work ethic and good communication skills with team members and clients. EOE
Please email us by clicking the button below and we’ll provide you with the application information.