Are you looking for an animal hospital where you can shape the practice into what you want it to be? Would you like autonomy to practice your type of medicine but with the support of an experienced and proven management partner? Do you aspire for practice ownership but hesitate due to management challenges, financial ability, or risk?
Vets Pets is looking for veterinarian entrepreneurs to join our partnership team. We partner with veterinarians to buy, start, and build hospitals and are evaluating acquisition and start-up locations in the Charlotte area.
Why Vets Pets
Vets Pets is based in North Carolina and privately owned by veterinarians and founding family members. We foster practice individuality under the guidance of experienced management and high standards. Over the past 14 years, we’ve grown from 2 practices to over 20 and learned a ton along the way. Almost all our partners are first time owners and may not have pursued ownership without a proven and trusted partner. We receive great feedback from our veterinary partners and feel great about what we build together. Twelve of your colleagues joined us as partners and owners in the past 6 years and four more are in the process to do so in the next year. If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us or any of our veterinary partners to learn more.
Who Should Apply
- Strong communicators with leadership interest
- Confident clinicians who welcome a challenge and enjoy solving them collaboratively
- Veterinarians with 3+ years’ experience driven by growth and progress
We are partnering with veterinarians giving hospital ownership and equity back to those practicing medicine. We provide opportunity through growth in medicine, leadership, and ownership. We invest in people, equipment, and facilities with the long-term in mind and work with our veterinary partners to match strengths and interests with the right business opportunity. If you have ever thought about ownership but don’t know where to start, Vets Pets is uniquely aligned to help you achieve your career goals.
Compensation and benefits include:
- Up to 49% ownership in the Hospital as a partner
- Financial backing for ownership
- Compensation: Production base with no negative accrual
- A choice between two medical plans with prescription drug benefits
- Dental and vision coverage available
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match, including immediate vesting
- CE stipend and days off
- All professional dues and licensure covered
- Liability Insurance
- Life insurance for yourself, spouse, and eligible dependents available
- Paid time off / holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Health Savings Account available
- Short term disability available
- Supplemental critical illness and accident plans available
- Uniform/shoe allowance
For more information and consideration, please contact
Dr. Vee Ringer, Medical Director