Cornwallis Road Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our hard-working,…
Wake Veterinary Hospital and Urgent Care is currently seeking an emergency clinician to join our team of hard-working and dedicated doctors and staff.
Why Wake Veterinary Hospital & Urgent Care
Wake Veterinary Hospital and Urgent Care (Wake Vet) is a 24-hour emergency/ICU, general practice, and advanced surgery hospital with a large caseload that involves both medical and surgical cases. Wake Veterinary Hospital and Urgent is growing and has vast future potential. Wake Vet has a cutting-edge facility to provide excellent care for many types of emergency cases. Located in Knightdale, North Carolina, just off I-540, the hospital is an easy commute to anywhere in the Research Triangle area.
Why Vets Pets
A privately owned, North Carolina based company, Vets Pets fosters practice individuality under the guidance of experienced management and high standards. Started with two practices in 2007, Vets Pets has grown to nineteen practices located in Central and Eastern NC. The company’s vision and goal are to provide quality veterinary care to families with an employee-centered management approach. Vets Pets recognizes that practice partnership fosters dedication, additional growth, and consistent team guidance while providing a partner with the tools of experienced business leadership and organization.
Who Should Apply?
Emergency clinicians with at least one year of experience ready to provide quality medicine, leadership, membership in the referring community, and promotion of an empathetic client care experience? Proficiency in patient triage, formulation of treatment plans based on a wide range of financial abilities, and emergency surgery is required. This position is for someone passionate about ER small animal medicine who is ready to join a fast-growing hospital with hard-working staff while being part of a respected, privately-owned company. Come work with a team of doctors focused on balancing professional and personal lives in a fun, fast-paced, and professional environment.
Perks and benefits include:
- Compensation is a no negative accrual base salary with bonus production.
- A choice between two medical plans with prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match, including immediate vesting
- CE stipend and days off
- All professional dues and licensure covered
- Liability Insurance
- Dental and vision coverage available
- Life insurance for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents
- Paid time off / holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Health Savings Account available
- Short term disability available
- Supplemental critical illness and accident plans
- Uniform allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous pet care discount for employee pets
- Strong career growth and personal development opportunities
Please contact Dr. Vee Ringer, Vets Pets Medical Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-789-3880 to discuss how this opportunity will work for you.