Benvenue Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our hard-working, dedicated…
Are you looking for an animal hospital where you can shape the practice into what you want it to be? Do you want to practice the James Herriot style of medicine with autonomy but with the support of an experienced partner? Do you dream of ownership but don’t want the headaches and risks?
Nash County Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our hard-working, dedicated staff. Generous sign-on or relocation bonus available.
Why Nash County Animal Hospital
Nash County Animal Hospital is an established veterinary hospital in the charming town of Nashville, NC, about 45 minutes from downtown Raleigh. The hospital has served the local community for over 25 years and takes a family approach to veterinary care. The facility also houses Wags East Pet Resort, offering boarding and grooming to the local area.
The Town of Nashville is a great place to call home with a charming downtown, convenient location, lots of history, great hiking and paddling around the Tar River, family-friendly amenities, and an excellent park system. Raleigh and the Triangle area of NC are consistently ranked as one of the most desirable places to live in the US. A recent study in 2019 ranked Raleigh #2 in the Top 100 Best Places to Live in the US. Raleigh was also recently listed as the #2 in the world by Numbeo in its quality of life index for 2020.
Why Vets Pets
A privately owned, North Carolina based company, Vets Pets fosters practice individuality under the guidance of experienced management and high standards. Started with two practices in 2007, Vets Pets has grown to twenty located in Central and Eastern NC. The company’s vision and goal are to provide quality veterinary care to families with an employee-centered management approach. Vets Pets recognizes that practice partnership fosters dedication, additional growth, and consistent team guidance while providing a partner with the tools of experienced business leadership and organization.
Who Should Apply
- A veterinarian that is a strong communicator with leadership skills.
- A compassionate veterinarian that understands the needs of both the patient and the client.
- An individual with proficiency in veterinary medicine, dentistry, and general surgery and preferably more than 2 years’ experience.
- Exceptional new graduates or intern-trained individuals would be considered.
Perks and benefits include:
- Compensation is a no negative accrual base salary with bonus production
- A choice between two medical plans with prescription drug benefits
- Dental and vision coverage available
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match, including immediate vesting
- CE stipend and days off
- All professional dues and licensure covered
- Liability Insurance
- Life insurance for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents available
- Paid time off / holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Health Savings Account available
- Short term disability available
- Supplemental critical illness and accident plans available
- Uniform allowance
For more information and consideration, please contact:
Dr. Vee Ringer, Medical Director